Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An Open Letter to Justin Bieber-

I would post a picture of the hand written letter but my camera battery charger is broken and my ipod is I think lost.


Dear Justin,

I wanted to go out with you since I saw your music video "All That Matters." I was moved by your sincere public ignorance of the blonde girl in the video as a message to Selena Gomez that you still loved her. I played it on repeat and it made me cry, especially when you say "What's a King baby without a Queeeen."

I never noticed you before then because you were younger than me and not sexually appealing. But then you did that little move in the video and I saw you had grown into a man's body, so I took notice. When I saw your capacity for love I was moved to tears. I also became jealous of Selena Gomez for being able to receive it. But I decided that if she wasn't going to treat you right, I would. She allegedly called you a drug addict, but I wouldn't change you for anything. So I decided I would try to go out with you someday. I also let go of my jealousy. I never posted things about you because I figured that you wouldn't date a fan. Then, though, I saw how you declared your love for her straight up when asked, even when it was asked by mean people. So from your example I began showing my love for you, seeing as she wasn't responding when you needed love. But again and again you declared your love, not caring who stared. So even though I knew it would be really fun for us to go out if you weren't hung up on her, you were and I respect your life choices, and understand love. I believe in God more and more when I see him give you what you want and get you out of jams like you get into. You are precious and I think he has favor on you, but don't let me jinx it.

Because I love you, this is really all I wanted for you: for you to be happy.
 I admitted my love for you to my peers only to have it unrequited. But I'm not mad because it wouldn't make sense if I was, because we've never met. You know that'd be weird. So it's cool, you know, we don't have to go out. I'm over it. But I will continue to love you because you have set a good example of not giving up on love. I'll keep it brotherly though. Also, anyone I have ever loved, i still love you and always will. This love is not just for Justin Bieber. And as my final sentiment I will say  like I said on your instagram picture of her entitled "Most elegant princess in the World"..Now I feel crispy.

Sincerely,

Mary Cassella


No comments:

Post a Comment